Logo Background RSS

Message from SaLuSa for 16-October-2009 by Mike Quinsey

• Post to MySpace!

SaLuSa 16-October-2009

As to be expected, the news about the declaration to be made acknowledging the existence of your Space friends has caused a stir. There are some of you who are cautiously accepting it, and that is always desirable where other events may eclipse it. However, as a high point in our plan, it can be taken as a positive move that will take place, unless the overseers decide otherwise. You have been awaiting such a first move not knowing from where it might come. Now it is nearly here, do not allow your expectations to run away with you. It is but the first of a whole chain of events that are planned. Remember that all of our actions are dedicated to bringing you what is yours already by divine decree. They are based on the truth regarding your purpose for being here, and to ensure that you are fully prepared by the time Ascension is to take place.

What will soon be apparent is that the new times opening up, will give many of you the opportunity to be of service to the Light. Some of you have been searching for a way to do so for a long time, and your desire to help has not been ignored. There will be plenty to do as the truth unfolds and projects can begin to go ahead. Everyone here at this time has been aware of what may be asked of him or her, and came to Earth for that very purpose. Naturally, very few have any recollection of what their life contracts are, but feel the urge to put themselves forward for selection. We know all about you and have your profiles upon our computers. In fact, should the need arise; we can also locate you no matter where you are at any time. Your Government has planned to use their technology to control your every move, but we can say that it will not go much further than it is now. Freedom of movement and speech is very much at the forefront of our plans, to release you from the Draconian laws that now reduce you to not much more than slaves.

Your dreams of a state of Utopia upon Earth are not unrealistic at all, and in the course of time you will see all that stands in its way being removed. However, allow time for the forces for good to be set up and become operative. The technology and equipment are ready, and our Supply Ships have enormous capacities to hold more than sufficient for your needs. Your engineering and manufacturing industries have been savaged by the quest for ever-increasing profit levels, and the consequent loss of contracts to foreign countries. The economic and financial position is also leading to a lack of work, and even so if we suddenly required your facilities they could not cope with our demands. That we are fully aware of your problems, means that we have provided for our own needs, and will also help you update your machinery and methods.

Once the changes really get started, you will find that they will take place at an ever-increasing pace. Speed will be of the essence so as to keep any inconvenience to you at an absolute minimum. Forget Man’s ways as ours are so advanced that in spite of the amount of changes required, they will in no way be labour intensive. Even our robots can be programmed to carry out quite complex tasks. We are already in a far more advanced stage in computership, and have quite intelligent models that are extremely clever and able to solve problems. Our Motherships function almost entirely through computer application and usage to very high standards, to the extent that they are almost independent of us. All of this technology is to be yours as you rise up more to our level of understanding, and can be trusted to use it wisely and only for the good of all. Sharing is a word that goes with love and service for the benefit of each other. There is no personal ownership involved, or monies that exchange hands

We know that at heart you are beautiful souls that will take quite naturally to a new way of life. The separation that you have experienced from one another for many thousands of years, will pass into oblivion and you will wonder how it was brought about. The Controllers of Earth and its people have deliberately set you upon each other, to keep you under their control and in a frequent state of chaos. Peace is coming, and when the old threats are removed you will see how readily people can put aside their differences, and become friends. The spiritual aspect of life will return and be understood, and it will be realised that you can be your own teachers by looking within. The schisms that have caused so much trouble in the past will be consigned to the scrap heap. It is possible for different beliefs to live side by side, providing there is no intent to thrust them upon other people. The truth will bring you together, and it will be acknowledged that there is but the One God.

Dear Ones, be prepared to think anew and leave your selves open to new ideas. Those who refuse to move on will be allowed their freedom of choice, but they will remain in the lower vibrations, which they cling to. There will be every opportunity for any soul that is seeking to find a way of satisfying their needs, and at the same time create a pathway to Ascension. There is nothing to be frightened of, as you will lose little and gain much more than you could imagine. Consider how you would like to jump ahead a thousand years by your present standards, and enjoy all of the benefits it would bring. That is realistically what you stand to gain, and not least of all upliftment to a state of full consciousness.

The adventure is about to begin in earnest and you may pinch yourself to see if it is real. You are gradually leaving the illusion of gross physicality for a refined state of being. You are gravitating towards a more realistic dimension that will be more consistent with your higher vibration. It was never the plan that you should remain in the 3rd dimension forever, but take your place as Galactic Beings in the next stage in your evolution.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and so pleased that at last we can talk of implementing an important development that will lift your spirits. You can look forward to more exciting news as time goes by, as once the ball starts rolling there will be no stopping its progress. The Light has suddenly surged and taken another upturn which delights us, and long may it continue. Bless you all in the name of the Creator.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Mike Quinsey.

95 Comments
  1. #1 QuadHealer
    October 16, 2009 am31 3:19 am

Waiting until the dark hats no longer wants to misuse the technology sounds like a very good idea.

Sounds like their computers are self-aware. Pretty cool stuff! Autori also mention that they had awesome space ships (see e.g. http://scifi.dk/talk.php?la=en).

>>” the declaration to be made acknowledging the existence of your Space friends has caused a stir”

Of course it has – but that is nothing compared to the stir when it actually is announced – celebrations are in order for sure once this undeniable step in the right direction is taken!

Thank you for this message!

2. #2 LukeSki
    October 16, 2009 am31 4:51 am

I have been feeling the joy rising within for a while now. Not just a “happy”, but an amazing rush of joy that fills my being…..in every hook and cranny. ALL IS GOOD!!! Literally….Even when I read these comments that are doubting, I seem to find myself smiling….HUGE smiles….because we have a knowing that we ALL will soon feel fan-tabulous!! I “almost” feel out of sync because the joy is HUGE and when I look around I cannot understand the gloomy looks about!!

My words fail me…..its getting exciting NOW!!

Peace, Love and Abundant Joy to ALL!!

In Lakesh

3. #3 Fergie
    October 16, 2009 am31 5:03 am

Good morning All and thank you Salusa,

I was out of town for my sisters wedding and I didn’t read any messages for about a week. What an exciting return…

Around two weeks ago, I saw something very unexplainable in the sky while I was out for jog in the early morning. I have only told a few people and I felt like it was a little sign shown to me. What I saw in the sky I can not explain but it certainly defied any publicly known earth technology.

I was with my family and my new brother in law said that he doesn’t believe in ET’s but does think that there is microbial life in the Universe. I didn’t elaborate on my beliefs nor did I tell of my recent encounter. Although, I did laugh in spite of myself. I figure that I have no need of trying to convince others as they will know soon enough.

I also do not plan to get nuts with this news like I did last year. What will be, will be. I feel like last year’s date was a learning experience and much has transpired since then. I know that I am changing and the world is as well. I can feel it deep down inside…I imagine that there are many of you who feel the same.

Have a wonderful day!

Peace and Much LoveWink

BTW: Go Phillies!!

4. #4 LukeSki
    October 16, 2009 am31 5:12 am

@ Fergie

Go on!! Tell us the details!!

BTW: Your comment about the xmas lights on your roof, cracked me up!! I am still smiling about it!!

Much Love & Light

5. #5 Jon M.
    October 16, 2009 am31 7:25 am

>> “However, as a high point in our plan, it can be taken as a positive move that will take place, unless the overseers decide otherwise.”

That is a comment that could be taken multiple ways. I wonder what is really meant by that statement.

I see the following possibilities:

1. The announcement is LOW POINT. This means that future things will be so much grander as to make the initial announcement seem like mud as compared to a diamond.

2. The Galactic Federation may “delay” the announcement for reasons known only to them.

3. The Cabal may do something to “delay” the announcement via threats, etc.

4. Some combination of 2 & 3.

My vote is for #1 of course. Gaia, and we, cannot truly take too much more of this Negativity.

Peace, Love, and Light!

6. #6 the sped man
    October 16, 2009 am31 8:42 am

first off sorry i went off on bob apperently it got nastier after i posted because comments got shut down on the last message. it was just out of frustration so really i apologise to everyone my bad. i think mainly it’s because i’m trying to spread the word of all this but my stumbling block is physical proof. both my sisters beleive in aliens and ufo’s and both of them meditate and beleive in the spirit realm. they just won’t put the 2 together, they need the proof. i can’t blame them for that. i almost had them onboard last year but the oct 14th deal just pulled the rug out from under me. i hope the ascended ones are listening and don’t put us off again. if they back out this time i’m afraid all the work that has been going on down here will be for nothing. please please please salusa don’t let us down.love and light to everyone and cross your finges toes eyes whatever it takesSmile

7. #7 Admiral2012here
    October 16, 2009 am31 8:46 am

It would be cool if the announcement came on Thanksgiving Day. A day of thanks and gratitude to our ET Family and our road to Freedom. David Wilcock said 2 hours of National TV has been booked for the announcements. He said it would be before Christmas and after where we are now. I sure hope this comes to manifestation because this game can’t go on, and on, and on, and on. I mean where do you draw the line. Please, Ashtar draw the line now and let’s get on with the exciting, fun stuff.

8. #8 JOhnn C. PoopStains
    October 16, 2009 am31 9:23 am

What you guys don’t realize, is that there are MANY crazy cults on the internet just like this one.

I found forums similar to this, so don’t worry- your psychological problems are shared by people of various other internet cults.

9. #9 milionsofships
    October 16, 2009 am31 9:33 am

Can you understand that millions of ships are around earth now? millions. Do you understand the number? Not millions of other beings but millions of ships on many levels. The universe is here now, having coffee, having a look on earth from their balconies. Whole races, lightships. lol. Everyone is here. Some smaller, some thinner in density, some more light-dense, some whole colonies that pay very little attention here.
    Our life’s philosophy inverted by 1 million percent. Millions are here, and the billions of “insect” earth people are just accusing each other and fighting for their ego. Having their daily fights.

10. #10 Admiral2012here
    October 16, 2009 am31 9:43 am

LOL! JOhnn PoopStains is smelling up this place with negativity. Sorry, but when First Contact comes, he’s going to have more than Poop Stain problems.

11. #11 Admiral2012here
    October 16, 2009 am31 10:02 am

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I like that kind of thing (if you know what I mean…), but I like my cutie boys with clean undies.

Mmm…

Maybe when they arrive, their males can have sex with me. I would like that a lot.

12. #12 Jon M.
    October 16, 2009 am31 10:05 am

I am starting to not believe in this anymore.

I don’t even really believe in aliens anymore.

Maybe they are right. Maybe this is just made up nonsense that Mike Quinsey is doing to get attention from gullible people.

It may work two ways- He gets attention, and people have hope (even if it is false).

Namaste.

13. #13 Jon M.
    October 16, 2009 am31 10:14 am

LOL! Smile

Gotta love the impersonators.

“Gullible” isn’t even a word.

Peace, Love, and Light!

14. #14 Admiral2012here
    October 16, 2009 am31 10:15 am

Okay now. Someone stole my ID here and it’s probably PoopStains. I originally posted #10 and I DID NOT POST #11. That just proves what kind of a person he is. He’s got major problems.

15. #15 JoAnn
    October 16, 2009 am31 10:30 am

Well, I was trying to keep my mind open and an eye on the sky.

Now I’ll keep working on the open mind, I’ll still keep an eye on the sky, and add to that a hand on the remote.

Okay, think I’m ready…

16. #16 Jon M.
    October 16, 2009 am31 10:32 am

@Admiral2012here: That’s one of the issues with a non-user based commenting system. Especially for topics such as these. I was “spoofed” too (I didn’t post #12 of course)…Smile Some people just have a great deal of trouble accepting Light into their lives out of fear.

No worries, it’s all good…Smile

Peace, Love, and Light!

17. #17 Jon M.
    October 16, 2009 am31 10:35 am

I don’t know if anyone here has gone and read this:

The post of interest is titled “Faction 3 Events Update Oct 15/09″

But the slide being referenced is found here:

Go to slide 27.

While the StarShips being spoken of aren’t visible, it is an interesting thought to say the least.

18. #18 Rob
    October 16, 2009 am31 11:07 am

Capt. PoopiePants I have a quote for you. Failing that, have a hypnotist see if you’re highly suggestible or ponder this profound statement by Adam Weishaupt:

“Oh, foolish man, what can you not be made to believe?”

Now please carry on, you are wasting valuable shopping time posting on here. It is bad for your economy.

19. #19 Admiral2012here
    October 16, 2009 am31 11:15 am

LOL Rob! Too funny!

20. #20 Stick
    October 16, 2009 am31 12:20 pm

“it can be taken as a positive move that will take place, unless the overseers decide otherwise.” -Interesting. One step forward, two step backwards.

Where does the strength come from to see the race to it’s end? From within.- We stand on the precipice of changes that transcend the limitations of our thinking and language. I can feel it. Like a splinter in my mind, driving me mad. As we continue to walk the razors edge, somewhere between insanity and enlightenment, between duality and unity-consciousness, it’s hard not to feel cautious. We were born to do this, but remember, we have to be more focused and conscious than ever before. The magnitude of a Government announcement on this level, or First Contact for that matter, require our active participation, not passive observation and blind faith. -For you cynics, doubters and shit talkers. So be it. But remember, those who are laughing now, will be crying later. Let’s just hope they’ll be tears of joy. -In the end no matter what we “believe”, the Eschaton approaches. If you don’t believe me, look within. Manifest destiny!

~Inlakesh

21. #21 Admiral2012here
    October 16, 2009 am31 12:48 pm

Awh! Here is another message from lightworkers.org confirming that something big is coming. Read this:

22. #22 Lucian Ilea
    October 16, 2009 am31 2:17 pm

The current atitude of the Galactic Federation of Worlds(Light) towards our planet is satisfying
    I have no more conditions
    I’m waiting for the first contact and I will make some preparing welcoming moves such as disclosure of technology ,ships and ET presence on Earth

23. #23 jacob
    October 16, 2009 am31 5:33 pm

lucian iflea iv always wondered are you in any position in power because the way you speak it makes it sound like you own a company or something

24. #24 duck
    October 16, 2009 am31 8:22 pm

Lucian is the god of the 57th dimension…
    That’s why he has a kickass picture.
    He should prove his godliness by visiting us spiritually.
    But i’m not sure what a god of a higher dimension can do
    besides asking questions to Mike Quinsey.

25. #25 DRAGO
    October 16, 2009 am31 9:08 pm

ITS A GREAT TIME, TO COME TOGETHER, FOR THIS WONDERFUL PURPOSE,OF EXPERIENCING,ONE-SELF AS A WHOLE,- AS WE ARE ONE.!!!! LET’S SHOW OUR GOVERNMENTS, THAT WE DONT NEED THEM.?…WE NEED EACH-OTHER….WE ARE THE ONE’S THAT CAN MAKE A CHANGE,AND JOY-FULLY, PLAY TOGETHER, AND HAVE A FUN AND LAUGH….GOOD TIMES ARE COMING,JUST SEE IT, WITH-IN,EACH OF OUR SELFS…….THANX AGAIN TO MIKE QUINSEY, AND DEAR SALUSA, FOR A WONDERFUL EFFORT, ON THERE PART, TO LIFT, OUR NEGATIVE PARTS OF OUR SELFS….LOVE & JOY- AND BE ALWAYS LOVING TO EVERYONE YOU MEET….CHEERS TO ALL.

26. #26 jacob
    October 16, 2009 am31 11:47 pm

um duck when did lucian get the title of a god?plus even if he was what would someone like him be doing on a blog website?

27. #27 duck
    October 17, 2009 am31 12:38 am

i have no idea jacob… that’s just what he said

28. #28 duck
    October 17, 2009 am31 12:45 am

oh nevermind… he’s only a creature of Light in 57D… still that sounds much more powerful than a 3 or 4D human.

29. #29 jrf773
    October 17, 2009 am31 1:13 am

Lucian Ilea-They call it Delusions of Grandeur. Granddad called it being a knucklehead.

30. #30 Stick
    October 17, 2009 am31 1:24 am

Artists tell lies to uncover the truth. Politicians tell lies to cover the truth.

The unveiling of the Masterwork is on the horizon.

31. #31 Lucian Ilea
    October 17, 2009 am31 3:01 am

Yes,I’m in a position of influence,not power as you probably understand it
    I’m not on TV,I’m not paid ,etc
    But my emails are read by everyone ïn power”and they are following them ,most of the time
    I’m not the god of 57-D,I simply live there

32. #32 the sped man
    October 17, 2009 am31 5:03 am

i was wondering where heinz bar-b-que sauce came from thanx Lucian that stuffs good on chicken.

33. #33 JOhnny C, PoopStains
    October 17, 2009 am31 7:06 am

Mike Quinsey said that SaLuSa comes from
    “SAtan, LUcifer, SAtan.”

I shit you not.

(his words, not mine.)

34. #34 vinny
    October 17, 2009 am31 8:19 am

Quadhealer…..I’ve found the most credible videos from a PLeiadian named ALAJE, he and many other lightworkers are here on earth spreading the truth …Love is the key!
    check out in youtube the user 777ALAJE
    and do his meditations and feel the peace and love.
    Awsome

35. #35 QuadHealer
    October 17, 2009 am31 12:51 pm

@vinny

Thank you very much for that link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ugzBKPClsU) !

I found the messages to be profoundly true and loving – simple and clear yet powerful. It takes a little time to see all 8 parts, but it is well worth the time.

I especially liked the emphasis on us doing energy work and healing, and not just wait to be rescued by someone else.

They also mention that one cannot trust information that gives exact dates as the future is not fixed.

It made me realize that I have been too much focused on facts.

Again, thank you very much for this link – amazing!

36. #36 Lisa
    October 17, 2009 am31 12:53 pm
  37. #37 Lisa
    October 17, 2009 am31 3:09 pm
  38. #38 Lisa
    October 17, 2009 am31 3:14 pm
  39. #39 Lisa
    October 17, 2009 am31 3:36 pm
  40. #40 Admiral2012here
    October 17, 2009 am31 3:42 pm

NOVEMBER 27TH?

41. #41 Lisa
    October 17, 2009 am31 4:16 pm

SEVERE FLU SHOT SIDE EFFECT…has ruined her life…

42. #42 QuadHealer
    October 17, 2009 am31 4:31 pm

Just some practical tips:

1) You can post two links in a single post without it requiring manually acceptance from the administrator (as the current settings are).

2) If you register a free account on http://www.WordPress.com you can upload an image to your profile there. That image will be used when you post here (if you type the same email as you registered with). This will make it more tedious for people to act as imposters, although not impossible.

43. #43 Lisa
    October 17, 2009 am31 4:42 pm

……Grass roots on alien disclosure-

44. #44 QuadHealer
    October 17, 2009 am31 4:55 pm

@Lisa (#42)

Yes, I really like Alex Collier. That clip is from 1994. Maybe his latest presentation from September 2009:
    is of interest for you (if you had not already seen it).

45. #45 Lisa
    October 17, 2009 am31 4:59 pm

OK….Yoou got it…..I have seen front to back all available to my knowledge.

46. #46 Jon M.
    October 17, 2009 am31 5:08 pm

@Quad: Thanks for the tip on WordPress. Btw, I’m curious, how is it that you come to think the world will remain “unchanged” as of 2012 given that: “both sides” speak of major changes, and the facts show everything is changing now?

47. #47 QuadHealer
    October 17, 2009 am31 5:23 pm

@Jon M.:

I like your picture Smile

I think there is going to be tremendous change for the better (as indeed we are already getting glimpses of), but what I am saying is that the year 2012 is just going to be another year, and nothing special in itself, but let’s see I’m open for surprises Smile

I just hear otherwise creditable people saying that the original plan was 2012, as indeed many people are picking up on, but this date was changed to ensure that more souls can ascend this time around, so we may be looking at 2018-2020 before ascension, but the world is going to be a much better place way before that, so it doesn’t matter much when the exact time is.

48. #48 QuadHealer
    October 17, 2009 am31 5:35 pm

(continued)

Just to be slightly less vague: The people that are saying it are of the top of my head e.g. international mediums like Rose Sangregorio, Gregory Possman and Autori. Both Autori and Gregory are saying this in the audio lectures on my site. All of them have positive outlooks on the future, but are just saying that there will be nothing special about that particular year.

49. #49 Jon M.
    October 17, 2009 am31 5:40 pm

@Quad: The picture suites me just fine. Smile

Based on what I see now, I don’t how any year from this point forward “will be like any other.” Each is indeed magnificently different and full of excitement.

I don’t see how that will be nothing short of special in each case.

And no, it really doesn’t matter when Ascension occurs, but, it will soon enough. Thank All for that!

Peace, Love, and Light!

50. #50 Jon M.
    October 17, 2009 am31 5:41 pm

er, “I don’t how” should be “I don’t know how”…

51. #51 Lucian Ilea
    October 17, 2009 am31 6:03 pm

21/12/2012 is the end date
    The arrangement that you are referring ,Quad Healer,was made by people like you and me ,living in the lower single digit dimensions
    like 5d,7d

52. #52 the sped man
    October 17, 2009 am31 6:22 pm

so how can we believe any of the chanelled beings if they all say something different? just asking

53. #53 Jon M.
    October 17, 2009 am31 6:25 pm

@Sped: You are not just asking. You are looking to stir trouble.

The answer is they don’t all say something different, they say the same thing but differently.

54. #54 vinny
    October 17, 2009 am31 7:25 pm

your welcome Quadhealer and please if that message resonated within you please spread the word.
    I truly think its the most honest work in the net! 777ALAJE rocks! and so do you he is only a future version of you and me.

we are the ones weve been waiting for…we are the ones that have to wake up in a spiritual level.
    and the time is now!
    love and light to you.
    and like the wise mayans said In la kesh …I’m another you and your another me. think about it.

55. #55 the sped man
    October 17, 2009 am31 7:42 pm

no i’m not trying to stir trouble. it was a legitimate question. i was asking because salusa says that there going to announce before the end of the year and i was just wondering why all of them are not saying the same thing. are they all not part of the GFL. if you don’t ask questions you will never get answers. i’m not trying to be mean i really want to know. i’m new to all this.

56. #56 the sped man
    October 17, 2009 am31 7:44 pm

and i have seen some of the other ones and their not saying the same thing.

57. #57 Jon M.
    October 17, 2009 am31 7:50 pm

@Sped: Best advice from me is to do some research. What this means is reading all channeled messages for the past couple of years. From that “history,” you will be able to better grasp the current situation. In addition, I’d recommend reading through sites like David Icke (and his books, excellent background information), Project Camelot, Above Top Secret, Matthew’s Books, and the like. Be widely read. Keep an open mind (as a Child). From there you will see the “real-world” correspondence to the channeled messages. Then you will begin to see why there are trouble-makers everywhere when the Light continues to gain strength. Light exposes the Dark.

Once you do all that, you will be able to see more of the greater Truth, and from there draw your own Truth. There is much to learn.

That is all that is important.

It is a great deal of reading, but, then, your question begs much of that background.

My apologies if your question was indeed in earnest.

Peace, Love, and Light!

58. #58 the sped man
    October 17, 2009 am31 8:09 pm

it’s cool. i will definitely read more.i guess i have been to much of a skim through it type of learner about all this. sometimes i get lost or bored actually when reading the material. it’s just a lot of it is in the guru type talk and i often find myself going “wth are they talking about”. from now on when i come here i’ll do more listening than talking. sorry to anyone i offended. love and lightSmile

59. #59 Ryan
    October 17, 2009 am31 10:01 pm

Sped Man, forget those clowns, do your own research in your own time, do videos if you like in the same material. If you read all of this stuff all the way back you will blow your own mind real quick. They just wanna come off like some sort of guru and in reality they ain’t shit. Nor do they REALLY know anything. Center yourself for yourself !
    You don’t need a father figure when it comes to this stuff.
    If it was all that important they would have knocked these punk ass bitchez out of world power a long time ago, so here we are IN this reality, and so far I ain’t seen shit !
    Just a lot of patronizing rhetoric to establish superiority and get attention from those in need !

Peace and Love……..Right, my brother just got killed in Iraq, I lost my uncle over there in 2005. “Lates”

60. #60 Lucian Ilea
    October 17, 2009 am31 11:52 pm

We are now in the winal corresponding to the year 1955 ,in the previous cycle
    So it is like in the year 1955 someone will tell you that in the year 1989 there will be a global anticommunist revolution and in the year 2009 we will all have computers and we will have this global network of data
    called Internet
    Will you believe him?Of course not
    Because it will be unconceivable at that time that time will be speeding up so greatly
    So if I tell you now that at the beginning of 2012 we will have a galactic revolution+a galactic unification of trillions of planets
    That in the year 2012 things will speed up dramatically and you will travel to millions of other worlds
    That at the end of 2012 the whole universe will be connected in a network of consciousness
    And at the end you will ascend to other dimension of your choosing
    You will not believe me

61. #61 Lisa
    October 18, 2009 am31 12:18 am

Thanks Luc

62. #62 Stick
    October 18, 2009 am31 1:04 am

As we approach 2010, we’re well past the point of research. Our dormant DNA continues to be activated by the second, the veil of duality is falling away. Forget everything you think you “know”, and start to trust your Intuition. We’re in a time when we can’t even totally trust our own memories, let alone many of the Channelings that DO in fact contradict themselves. We are shifting into the Present moment whether we like it or not. Unity-consciousness is our birthright and destiny. In the end it has very little to do with what we have “learned” or “believe”. It simply is. -Like a caterpillar ready to transform to a butterfly, we simply don’t have the capacity to fully comprehend our new abilities. We have to live them. Know Thyself! You were born to be part of this.
    ~”Welcome to the Desert of the Real.”

63. #63 Lucian Ilea
    October 18, 2009 am31 1:55 am

The Present that you are experiencing in 5D includes also your full past and future in 4D

64. #64 QuadHealer
    October 18, 2009 am31 4:14 am

@the sped man:

If you want an explanation to why some channelings are contradictory and how to tell which are the real deal I can highly recommend you spending an hour watching these 8 clips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ugzBKPClsU that Vinny talked about.

65. #65 the sped man
    October 18, 2009 am31 9:00 am

quad i watched those vids and i came to a self revelation that when ascension happens i’ll be one of those that won’t go anywhere i have zero will power and i smoke weed and cigarettes man i’ll never quit that stuff i have tried i guess i am a young soul with so much to learn it’s gonna take me a bunch more lifetimes in 3d worlds to grow up thanx to everyone who tried to help. love and light

66. #66 Jon M.
    October 18, 2009 am31 9:28 am

@Sped: You can quit if you desire to. Ask Archangel Michael for help, but you must be sincere (Also, do a search on Isis Healing Hands). I recommend you seek out a crystal bowl practitioner, as re-aligning your chakra’s will help. It will take time, patience, and willingness on your part. If you truly want to change, you can.

67. #67 QuadHealer
    October 18, 2009 am31 10:24 am

@the sped man

The message was not that you would not ascend if you smoked, but merely that you could be influenced by other beings if you had an addiction.

How do you know that you are not here in this life time to experience what it is like to have an addiction or “zero will power” as you put it? How would you know what it is like if you haven’t tried it?

This is all just an experience – and you cannot eat meat, smoke or drink in the 5th dimension, so there is absolutely nothing wrong in trying it here – that is part of what we are here for.

Do not think there is anything wrong with you. We have been trained so well to put ourselves down, feel worthless and forget who we are – I think we have learned that to perfection. Time to unlearn that and know that you are indeed a powerful being that can co-create this reality by your mere thoughts.

This is why it is so important to envision the world as you want it to be, and not focus on the negative things (unless you want that). What ever you do – do not sit idle and wait for something to happen – manifest the world you want.

68. #68 Admiral2012here
    October 18, 2009 am31 1:02 pm

I agree Quad. I smoke weed, cigs and like my beer but that doesn’t make me a bad person. I’m productive, responsible and help people out. We were born in a 3D world of addictions. I believe when the time comes our ET family will heal us of our addictions. It’s who we are and how much light we hold. Everybody has an addiction of some sort – be it fear, religion, TV, drama, sex, pain pills, etc. It’s not being awake and in denial that will compromise you the most.

69. #69 Admiral2012here
    October 18, 2009 am31 2:41 pm

Oh, have you worked on getting rid of clutter in your home and GIVE it to people who can use it at the moment. Simplicity is awesome and less work!!!

70. #70 Mike
    October 18, 2009 am31 6:05 pm

Tis the gift to be simple.

71. #71 Melissa
    October 18, 2009 am31 7:26 pm

I live in the Eastern part of PA between New Jersey and Delaware. I was driving home tonight and saw this star alignment that I have never seen before. The stars were arranged in almost a perfect crescent and they were in groups of three. I felt something deep inside of me that almost seemed to say that this was not usual. Anyone else out there experience anything similar? Also if you are familar with Tom Kenyon and messages from the Hathors, they have given an interesting message on October 12th about some sort of chaotic period in the next 90 days. Just wanted to put it out there.
    Wishing you peace and light!

72. #72 the sped man
    October 18, 2009 am31 7:29 pm

i guess i am who i am and the best thing for me is not to worry about it. if these beings show up then they’ll accept me or they won’t. i can’t change who i am and i should’nt have too. to me love is accepting people for who they are not what they do. thanx everyone you’ve helped me learn something about me many blessings to you all.

73. #73 DRAGO
    October 18, 2009 am31 8:52 pm

THE SPED-MAN……just like sheldon nidle said,when we reach full consciouness,everything, will fall away….addictions,etc……it took a brave person like your self, to tell everyone,here,that you smoke-pot..WELL-DONE….LET THE BAGAGE FALL AWAY, THATS NOT YOU…..YOU ARE THE UNIVERSE, A CO-CREATOR OF YOUR OWN MAKING….WE ARE ALL MASTERS, HAVING AN EXPERIENCE IN 3rd DENSITY EARTH…..LOVE&LIGHT..CHEERS

74. #74 jacob
    October 18, 2009 am31 9:42 pm

im obese and addicted to food to cover my social problems

75. #75 Johnny C. PoopStains
    October 18, 2009 am31 9:45 pm

PROOF AGAINST OBAMA

I am going to give you a link from a Kenyan online newspaper. This article is from 2004.

It was originally from the Associated Press.

At around the time Obama announced his candidacy for the Presidency, this article was REMOVED from the Kenyan website…

Some of the readers here who are not American may not be aware of our laws, but, in order to be a US President, you have to be naturally-born American Citizen!
    —————————

Some will claim that he has proven he was born in Hawaii by posting the Birth Certificate online.

ONE PROBLEM WITH THAT:
    His half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, has one of those, too. And guess what-
    SHE ADMITS TO BEING BORN IN INDONESIA!
    She even HAS an Indonesian birth Certificate
    (along with her Hawaiian one that looks exactly like Obama’s)!!!

In other words, SHE HAS TWO BIRTH CERTIFICATES!!!
    ———————————-

Janice Okubo, Director of Communications of the State of Hawaii Department of Health, told Israel Insider: “At this time there are no circumstances in which the State of Hawaii Department of Health would issue a birth certification or certification of live birth only electronically.” And, she added, “In the State of Hawaii all certified copies of certificates of live birth have the embossed seal and registrar signature on the back of the document.”
    ———————————–

Another link:

Here is a quote from this link:

So now there are two certificates of birth for Obama claiming he was born on two different continents.

Both state his parents as Barack Hussein Obama and Stanley Ann Dunham and specify his date of birth as Aug. 4, 1961.

While neither contain the name of a doctor, the Kenyan certificate contains the name of the hospital where Obama was allegedly born.

Some say Obama, or his mother, pulled a “Sun Yat-sen,” the Chinese revolutionary credited for having a role in overthrowing the Qing Dynasty in 1911, to obtain his Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth.

Although Sun Yat-sen was born Nov. 12, 1866 in the village of Cuiheng in southern China, he was able to obtain a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth, issued by the Territory of Hawaii in March 1904, stating he was born on Nov. 24, 1870 in Kula, Maui by signing a statement declaring so, providing a photograph of himself and having Chinese friends attest to his birth.

Obama’s half sister Maya Soetoro-Ng also has a Certification of Live Birth from Hawaii, just like the one displayed on the Internet for Obama, even though she was born in Jakarta, Indonesia.

However, document expert Ron Polarick, Ph.D, who concluded the Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth posted on the Internet for Obama is a forgery, after having a day or two to mull over the Kenyan birth certificate and came to the same conclusion for that one as well.
    Polarick points out the certificate number 47,044 would be too coincidental with Obama being 47 years old when elected the 44th President of the United States.

76. #76 JOhnny C. PoopStains
    October 18, 2009 am31 9:51 pm

I just proved that the Obama that you guys worship is a FRAUD…

Just like these channelers!

77. #77 jacob
    October 18, 2009 am31 10:25 pm

johnny you proved that obama not from america just like the other millions of people who live in america.i for one dont dont gives a flying f***

78. #78 Johnny C. PoopSTains
    October 18, 2009 am31 10:28 pm

I am also currently working on proving these channelers as frauds, too.

In several weeks, I will have compiled the info to present to you all.

79. #79 Stick
    October 18, 2009 am31 11:27 pm

Life is one big road with lots of signs, signs and more signs,
    You’ve got to make up your mind to face reality all the time…

80. #80 borg
    October 18, 2009 am31 11:45 pm

Hey Lucian, I got your little bitch right here..maaannnnn..

81. #81 QuadHealer
    October 19, 2009 am31 2:25 am

@Johnny C. PoopSTains

>>”I am also currently working on proving these channelers as frauds, too.”

Let me begin with a quote:

“All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Secondly, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”
    -Arthur Schopenhauer

I would put you at stage 1.5 Smile

Did you see the 8 clips at:

that give you easy understandable ways of discerning if a channeled source is being influenced by the dark hats or not?

Of course if you want to prove that channeling in itself is fraud, then you will have a very difficult time, but if that is what you wish then I will not tell you otherwise, because that is for you to find out – no one can tell you that.

I too was a doubter 8 years ago, as indeed I still am in many aspects, but I learned how arrogant I was previously (I’m not saying that you are arrogant, but that I was).

If anyone told me that I would start e.g. healing people I would have rolled on the floor laughing at such absurdities – I did not believe that healing was possible, and had never felt the energy myself.

Anyway it has been a long journey for me and I too have ridiculed and violently opposed many of the opinions being stated here, but now most of them are indeed self-evident to me. That is why I like that quote at the top.

82. #82 QuadHealer
    October 19, 2009 am31 3:45 am

(continued)

I truly wish you good luck on your journey, but I hope you do not fall into some of the same traps that I did.

I was so sure that I was right that I didn’t even consider for a second that any of my premises were incorrect. It is like the skeptics of UFO’s that make all kinds of assumptions of what aliens would naturally do, and then conclude that since their assumption apparently have not come true, then it is all a lie.

As for channelers – I can strongly suggest that you attend lectures with channelers and ask them questions.

I wish you good luck on your exciting journey – wherever your research takes you!

83. #83 QuadHealer
    October 19, 2009 am31 3:55 am

(continued)

>>”I just proved that the Obama that you guys worship is a FRAUD…”

I think you have misunderstood. We are not worshipping Obama or any other the channelers here, or any one else for that matter. We are all equal!

Just because we are not bad mouthing people does not mean that we are worshipping them – respect is a more appropriate term.

84. #84 duane
    October 19, 2009 am31 6:21 am

The Luciferians go through rituals on ley line energy points dropping their vibraton level lower to see demonic entities. Satan operates on low vibration levels and this is why they do evil things in these rituals. God on the other hand is the highest vibration there is and is everywhere. Satan has to operate in secrecy and darkness and this has been going on for thousands of years.

The aliens of today are nothing more than the nephilim or anunaki. They work for Satan and are the new technologi Just the technical version of the old pagan Gods people used to worship. These beings are now claiming to be from the Pleiades system or from Sirrus. It’s the whole paganism thing starting again but with a UFO twist.

Many of the new age movers and shakers are actually illuminati agents.

85. #85 jacob
    October 19, 2009 am31 6:31 am

and your proof is….

86. #86 Jon M.
    October 19, 2009 am31 6:34 am

And the band marches on…

87. #87 QuadHealer
    October 19, 2009 am31 6:53 am

“And the band marches on…”

ha ha, yes as indeed does the flawed logic: “Of some were evil, then they are all evil and will continue to be evil”.

It is so easy to see evil in this world – how about we focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want?

In Light & Peace

@Jon M. – your picture looks like one of my cats after I have cut the grass – love it Smile

88. #88 QuadHealer
    October 19, 2009 am31 6:58 am

typo: should of course have been: “If some were evil, then they are all evil and will continue to be evil”.

89. #89 Admiral2012here
    October 19, 2009 am31 7:04 am

LOL Quad, you have a great imagination. Guess the cat got curious and too close to the mower. Jon, great pic.- keep it!

90. #90 Jon M.
    October 19, 2009 am31 8:25 am

Oh, I plan to. I’ve had it for years…Wink

91. #91 JOhnny C. PopoStains
    October 19, 2009 am31 10:41 am

There is NO proof for anybody who claimed to be a channeler.

These people talk up a big shit-storm, and when the prediction fails to pass, they suddenly back away.

Why do you follow Mike Quinsey?
    Because other channelers told you to?

For all you know, I CAN BE MIKE QUINSEY!

THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVE I AM NOT!

92. #92 QuadHealer
    October 19, 2009 am31 1:06 pm

@Johnny C. PopoStains (#91)

We don’t need to prove our beliefs – you are on our forum, but as we have stated many time: it is impossible to prove either way, so there really is no point in trying – neither for us or you!

All this “Proof demanding” will get no one anywhere, and is a waste of energy, but is does serve the dark hats just fine – keeps people fighting and frustrated (although I’m not frustrated).

They want us divided in beliefs, political parties, races etc. Even the official physics is a religion whose worshipers will get really offended when you doubt the universal validity of the physical “laws”, as you demonstrated when I talked about anti-gravity or gravity shielding, and suggested that I have never read a physics book and was home schooled (I actually do have 5 year University Masters degree in “Process Control” which involved quite a bit of physics, so chances are that I have had way more physics classes than you, but that is not the point – the point is that maybe you should consider why you would automatically assume that people are retarded if they question the official mainstream media and science).

All current major discoveries have been made by people making ridicules claims like the Earth was round, or that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe, or that heavier-than-air flight was possible.

If you are Mike, then keep up the good work Smile It is easy to smear people in the internet making claims of things they have said or done – it is much more difficult to back those claims up (how do you really know what is actually from Mike and what is fabricated in his name?). I can certainly think of a few that want to discredit him.

How about spending all your energy on something that *can* be proved within the laws of physics like the falsehood of the official 9/11 story, and get some of the responsible people to stand trial?

>>”There is NO proof for anybody who claimed to be a channeler.”

No, that is impossible. It is like healing to the official scientific community – it is a miracle to them, but a miracle is not reproducible, so it has no interest for them.

As I said – go listen to someone claiming to be a channeler and ask that person questions when that comes up in the lecture. Are you so sure you are right you don’t need to meet one in person?

Anyone can write something on the internet (as I don’t need to tell you), another thing is claiming to be a medium and a channeler in front of an audience of 100 people at a lecture.

There are frauds, you can pick them our really quickly – I have only meet one were I doubted in one of these “messages from your dead family” type of deals. Yes, he was a fraud (or had a bad day), but that does not make the thousand of other talented people frauds.

In your research, be very careful how you use your logic and how you make your deductions. Think about this one for a second:

If all you believe is true is the current scientific “laws”, then that is all you will find to be true!

In short you will not find anything outside the box if you only believe in the stuff inside.

93. #93 QuadHealer
    October 19, 2009 am31 2:38 pm

(continued)

>>”Why do you follow Mike Quinsey?”

Again, we are not following anyone or worshiping anyone. I know it is difficult for you to see, but we are actually rational people that are use discernment and are thinking about the validity of each message – just because you do not share our beliefs does not make us into gullible sheep as you put it.

If a message does not uplift you, then it is false – you can tell the fraudulent mediums from the good ones that way too – if they give you some bad news that you cannot use for anything constructive, then you know it is not the light that is talking (the light would never do that – what would the purpose of that be).

But if it will put your mind at ease why not post these alleged Mike messages with predictions?

I’m sure you have them, but you see when ever I see a channelled message with an exact date in it I know it is not a genuine medium or it is a message influenced by the dark hats, because any good medium knows that the future is fluid and dates must be taken as only a probability, and they should state that clearly so people do not get confused.

But remember you can only post two links in one post.

94. #94 Admiral2012here
    October 19, 2009 am31 5:13 pm

Thumbs UP to Quad. This is not a WAR, this is an understanding.

95. #95 Stick
    October 20, 2009 am31 12:10 am

I also watched the “Pleiadian” You Tube videos, and I can’t say they totally resonated for me. While they do contain an overall positive message, there is also that familiar New-Agey holier than thou vibe. (I have similar issues with much of Barbara Marciniak’s work) Maybe I was just thrown by the cheesy production and see-through guy with the thick German accent. Anyhow, so be it. I suspect, just like the messages on this site, these videos represent another small piece (ultimately helpful) of the full picture that is about to unfold. Nothing more, nothing less.
    -For what it’s worth, I see this transition having a more multicultural vibe than comes through many of these chanellings. A little less Euro-centric if you know what I mean.

~Inlakesh