Never having lived in a society that serves instead of competes with itself I was not sure what to expect when I took the plunge to not charge for anything any longer and what would change in my life. I compiled a list of things that I discovered in my journey to the light of giving and leaving the dark cabals prison of fear. These may not apply to everyone but in my case they did. Nameste
1. You cannot look at the future, as it will frighten you. You must learn to live in the moment and know that you will have enough for the moment at any given time.
2. When you learn to be set free from the world of men and return to where we came from in our youth, the way of love, then things will not be the same. Everything will change, you will probably have to move from where you are and change some of the things that you do. This is because money and “making it” distorts our true path in life and will serve to take us way off course. When you quit using “plunder” then your true path becomes made clear to you.
3. You must never put a value on what you give either by your time, talent, or things. These are all just seeds to your future, not things that you “gave away” and will never see again. You must give freely without even thinking that you are owed for anything. If you do not then you will see things go array for you. This is based on the law of attraction, you will attract what you give off. You will find that life will come into your body and spirit as you give and death comes to you as you charge or make anyone your debtor. As you give life you will find yourself getting younger and not older as the body reproduces itself very seven years, it just duplicates what it has become.
4.YOU WILL BE TESTED AND TEMPTED when you first start out for at least the first year. I know this all to well and it will determine where your true conviction comes from. If this is something that you want to “try” to see if it works then you WILL FAIL as it must be a decision based on conviction and not desire. The first year or two is always 11:59 (comes in at the last second).
5. You cannot out guess where it will come from………..I have given up on that entirely now as I have learned I am wrong so often and it is a waste of mental energy. Also you cannot hint or manipulate people to give you what you think you should have. DON’T EVEN TRY IT OR GO THERE! If you do you will humbled and embarrassed, you will see what I mean. It is not fun and you will wish you never went there, I did it twice with the above results.
6. As you sow you will see some amazing things come to you. It will make you very grateful and humble as you see the law of love come into effect in your life. You will find conflict slowly leave your life and those that contend with you will go there own ways as they will not like being around you. Guilt comes to others as they know what you are doing is right and they know they should. You will be talked about and disdained by some. Everyone dances around this issue and plays games trying to do a modified version of giving but in the end it is all or nothing. This is kind of like loosing weight you can kid yourself and try fad diets etc. but in the end it takes getting rid of the carbs ( we burn them or store them) and being more active, end of story. The good news is when you do it you will be filled with joy because you have overcome your flesh, greed, and fears. You get to the point where less and less seems to bother you when you know that no matter what happens you will be OK.
7. The making of money enables you to run your life the way you seem to want it, it is a weapon to enforce your desires and will on others. The problem is the most of us are motivated by fear and we go in all the wrongs directions. Most men want to fight to have control and when you give up working for money you WILL LOOSE CONTROL! You will become like a child again and accept the directions that open up to you when you have little to no power to manipulate them. You will learn to flow instead of charge forward. People around you will notice a peace about you that they so yearn for.
8. Everyone wants free energy, free food, and free from corrupt government. No one will be free from anything that binds us until you are free to others. It matters not who is elected or what is invented or what is grown better, nothing will change in your life until you change. We cannot point the finger at anyone else (politicians, bankers, or mother in-laws) for what is wrong in the world or our lives. You can only change you and your future by what YOU DO……….not by what you want others to do. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me?
9. You cannot deal in debt or credit. Having credit will get you into trouble because when you are up against a wall with no visible way out then you will resort to credit or debt. Then once again you are going down a path that was not intended for you, a path of debt or death. It is a slow and painful death. Leave the world of the dying and come into life and the light.
10. When you work for free you will have no competition ever again. You can work on the jobs you know you should do instead of the ones you hate……but they “pay” good. You will work when you should and where you should instead of when it is demanded of you so you can keep your paycheck. Prostitution is selling your body for money…………it has nothing to do with sex. Your cannot be laid off. You will always have plenty of work where others will fighting over the few jobs there are and undercut each other to get them. Hell on earth.
11. 1/3 of the people you work for will give you nothing, 1/3 will give you something, and the other 1/3 will bless your socks off of you.
12. You must stop looking at people as the something to meet your needs and look at them as a field to sow your seed so you might enjoy a harvest in the future.
13. The universe operates on the law of love. Anything else is ego/fear made. This way will truly expose what is in your heart or conversely what is not in your heart. Give and it will be given good measure pressed down running over will men give into your bosom. Give to the one that asks of you and do not expect anything in return for even the WICKED EXPECT TO BE PAID.
14. Now the good news is if you trust commerce and man’s way of me only or me first then your fate is indeed sealed. Your money will continue to devalue, the economy will continue to go down, jobs will become more and more scarce, laws of income will become more and more restrictive, taxes will continue to go up on income, competition will continue to be more and more harsh, scams will continue to become even harder to detect, and in the end you will work one day for an omer of wheat…………..choose life. When the music stops you will not have a chair. Prosperity comes by what we give………not by what we sell.
15. I had to learn that when I say I love you to anyone and then take more from them then we give (profit) and then expect others to love us brings hurt and confusion, it is still the golden rule.
16. We have beings coming here soon to teach us a higher way, lets surprise them and make the switch to the light and leave the dark ones arena and say I am not going to be a gladiator any longer for your profit and amusement!
17. This has been the been my greatest adventure, that has changed my whole life, being, and outlook. I have yearned to be free and all it took was me saying no to the fear!
Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me…….
View Nicholas Grachanin
Subscribe via RSS