Logo Background RSS

A Moment of Ascension: Transforming from Carbon to Crystal.

• Post to MySpace!

These last few moments, existing in as a carbon based Light Being, commencing the transformation of oneself into a Crystallized Light Being are moments that few, in Existence of Omni-Universal Creator, are allowed to experience.

I am privileged to exist as a carbon based Light Being on Mother Gaia during these moments, to experience this momentous occasion that allows a carbon based Light Being to transform oneself into a Crystallized Light Being.

This transformation is a part of the Ascension process in that, to move into higher dimensional, particularly in the higher 4th Dimensional Ascension, one must appear crystal, in whatever color one wishes to appear or a combination of colors for that matter. All Life on mother Gaia, and Gaia herself will lose our carbon, heavily dense bodies, and structures that exist, that are no longer useful, to be transformed into crystal human beings, and Stationary Light biosphere. Becoming physical crystallized Light Beings allows for the acknowledgement of the Light within that you are.

Light Representatives in Higher Dimensional realities, particularly those Light Beings who are of higher 4th, 5th, and perhaps 6th Dimensional Ascension appear in crystal form. If one claims to be a 4th, 5th, and/or 6th dimensional Light Being, that Light Being shall exist as Light. Crystal is the only manner in which Light is truly emanating and radiating its brilliance.

As one ascends from 3rd D realities, and move into higher 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th dimensional realities as one exist within this Universe, one loses physicality, and expresses one self as Light, whatever brilliant infinite colors and combination of colors on chooses to express his/her/it Self as.

Therefore as I, humanity, mother earth, our solar system continues to merge into higher 4th, and 5th D realities that exist, this will allow for humanity to see, our Galactic Families as they exist.

Our Galactic Families, the ones that will appear to humanity, exist as Crystallized Light Beings, and humanity will begin to interact in our Galactic families and begin to transform our selves into Crystallized Light Beings.

Those Galactic families that will initially interact with humanity on a more “physical” level are human, and they will definitely be showing their aura, Light. As we ascend, this aura, the Light within, will be visible to all and vice versa.

Most Light Beings that exist in our universe are not human, but are spiritual Light Beings that have evolved in their own unique solar system.

I know in my heart, that when the moment arises that I am allowed to interact with my Galactic Family, and of course, I want to interact with many Light Representatives from numerous Councils, Federations, and Association, I will SEE all of them, as Light, whether or not they appear human. I will see them for the Light they emanate, and they will see me for the Light I emanate.

Our Galactic Families will all present themselves as Crystallized Light Beings, and we will begin our transformation from dense carbon-based Light bodies into less dense crystal-based Light bodies.

Carbon represents dark in the sense that carbon does not allow Light to emanate. Crystal represents Light in the sense that crystal allows Light to radiate brilliantly in whatever color Light chooses to radiate.

Soon humanity will see simultaneously, where we have been, and where we are going as we finally interact with Crystal Light Beings.

The energies of Light and Love are permeating the entire Universe just filling all that exist with Light and Love.

Can you feel the energies, the stillness of Light and Love?

May The One Bless Us All, As One.

RC Towers.

1. #1 kettlnaut
    November 3, 2011 am30 9:04 am

Crystal Light Bodies? I have drank plenty of Crystal Lite in my day, will that help me to ascend? ROTFL -jk but they have found a form of nano-carbon that is entirely transparent and can light let through un-inhibited so if we do experience a transformation I would more envision a rearranging of our current molecular structure than a total replacement of it. This vid explains it pretty well:

Post ReplyPost Reply
  2. #2 RC Towers
    November 3, 2011 am30 12:19 pm

Kettlnaut, thank you for you comments. I was unaware of Carbon-7, and its transparency features. Definitely, rearranging is a word I should have used instead of losing or replacing. Many channelled messages that I have read refers to this rearranging of our physical bodies.

Thank you for the video, it is very interesting. I am glad that you read my essay, and you decided to add your awareness of this transformational process. Your comments, and the video makes sense and I highly appreciate it.

The rearrangement of dense Carbon-12, to transparent Carbon-7 within our DNA, and essentially our physicial bodies appears as an accurate description. Perhaps Carbon-7, with its own transparency, is very similar to that of Crystal, in the sense that Carbon-7, just like Crystal will allow for Light to shine through, as you mentioned. An important aspect to recognize is that our physical structure will change. Thanks again Kettlnaut for your comments, and your understandings of the topic presented. Thank you, once again.

May The One Bless All, As One.
    RC

Post ReplyPost Reply
  3. #3 Dracanisa
    November 4, 2011 am30 1:48 am

Hello!

Um, I’ve been following messages from SaLuSa and Sheldan for a long time. And I remember them mentioning the transformation from carbon to crystalline structures a lot.

But, I don’t quite understand what Crystalline structure means. Whenever I think of it, I always think back to high School when my teacher was talking about the different molecular structures of solids. and I remember he said that crystals and other rocks and gems have simple geometric patterning structures.

I guess what I’m saying is that I don’t understand how it’s going to happen… if that makes sense. Maybe my brain hasn’t quite opened up to the understanding of it yet… Can you help clarify exactly whats going to happen? I’m just a tad confused at this prospect.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  4. #4 RC Towers
    November 4, 2011 am30 12:22 pm

Dracanisa, I appreciate your comments and questioning because I have also, questioned about this particular transformation, myself.

As you understand about Light, Dark, and this whole process of ascension through many channelled messages, you have your own understandings of this entire process.

Understand that living in a 3D reality is living as essentially, a combination of elements, hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon. Carbon being the most abundant element within our bodies. Carbon is the opposite of Crystal in that carbon is an opaque element, for the most part, therefore carbon does not allow Light to pass through. Crystallized elements, allow Light to pass through, therefore allowing Light to shine.

Part of this ascension process will be a transformation of our DNA, all cells, essentially, our entire bodies from this carbon (opaque) element to a more transparent crystallized element which could be a different form of carbon, therefore allowing the Light within, your soul, for example, to radiate your own Light within. Please see this video that Kettlnaut informed me about. It is a very interesting video. As you see the video, maybe it makes sense to you, as we perhaps will transform from opaque Carbon-12, to transparent Carbon-7.

As Kettlnaut referred in the video he presented. There is a Carbon-7 that is transparent, that will allow Light to pass through. This is perhaps what is meant by crystalization, in that, each and every cell will transform from opaque to transparency.

Understand that this is a necessary process, because this is the only way, each individual Light Being, on Earth, and elsewhere, can determine, whether other individuals are of Light.

We are not going to be made of glass, but we will transform out bodies in order for our Light within to shine brilliantly.

This is why many channelled messages, at least, the ones I have listened to and read, refer to Light and different colors of Light they represent. For example: ArchAngel Michael is of the Violet Flame, as mentioned in several of his channelled messages. Another example is the Pleiadians, who state in previous messages, that their Light is of Golden Yellow.

I am sure you have heard about auras, and the many colors, humans transmit, while taking specialized photos, and there are many humans who can see other humans’ auras through their own eyes. We all will eventually be able to see each other’s auras.

That is really the transformation from carbon to crystal, in the sense that tranforming into crystallized Light Beings, will facilitate the radiance of our Auras. Our auras will shine, and all of us will visibly see each other’s auras.

I am not a scientist so I can not meticulously inform about the scientific process itself, with regards to geometric structures, chemical elements involved, etc.

I hope this helps you in your understanding of what has been mentioned by many people and have been topics in many channelled messages.

May The One Bless All, As One.
    RC

Post ReplyPost Reply
  5. #5 Dracanisa
    November 4, 2011 am30 12:58 pm

RC

Thanks much for the clarification. This does make more sense to me now. Smile

It was just trying to wrap my head around the idea that was slightly unnerving. Not in fear but confusion. lol

the way I was seeing it in my mind kind of made us look angular, like a crystal. Sort of like old 3D animations from the early 90′s like Nintendo 64 games… if you know what I’m talking about. But this does make more sense now.

Thank you very much for replying, as that does not happen often eitherSmile

Thanks much, and Blessed Be,

~Dracanisa

Post ReplyPost Reply
  6. #6 RC Towers
    November 4, 2011 am30 8:38 pm

You are welcome. Confusion sometimes is part of the process. I understand exactly what you are referring to, the angular look from those games. I am glad it makes more sense now. Thank you for commenting though. One of the main reasons that I write is for replies like yours and others. So thanks for questioning what I wrote, and allowing me to elaborate a bit more, in a sense.
    May The One Bless All as One.
    RC